Teaching the science of swimming since 2003!
- Payment is due on the 16th before classes start, and credit cards will be run on the 16th before classes start.
- PhD Swim School reserves the right to refuse services and/or deactivate your Family Portal Account if payment is not received.
- Tuition and registration fees are non-refundable.
- We do not refund for missed classes for any reason.
- Make-up lessons are not possible due to the high demand for our classes and our commitment to fairly compensating our teachers (WHY? CLICK HERE)
- This includes all student absences including vacations, illnesses, recitals, forgetting to come, etc. Students also may not swap with other absent students in order to maintain teacher consistency.
- The last week of the session will be used to schedule makeups for all affected students if lessons are cancelled due to inclement weather, pool closing, or instructor emergency. Refunds will not be issued.
Class withdrawal policy?
- Weekly classes and swim team auto-enroll. You must provide notice to cancel by the 15th of the month prior to your upcoming session to withdraw your child.
- Any and all administrative or registration fees are non-refundable.
- We do not refund fees or tuition after the start of the session for any reason.
- Thunder and lightning do not cancel lessons at our indoor location, only outdoor lessons if applicable.
- Make-up classes occur only on account of inclement weather before the start of class, facility closure, weather emergency or instructor illness.
- If more than half of a class period is complete before inclement weather occurs, the class will not be rescheduled.
- In the event of a weather emergency (i.e., snowstorm, hurricane), a notification of weather related class cancellations will be posted on our Facebook Page and a email blast will be sent to your email on record.
- In the event of an incident in the pool such as “vomit” or “poop” the pool will be closed and all classes will be cancelled.
- Although we do our best to notify our customers, we aren’t always able to let you know before you arrive at the pool because of the suddenness of the incident.
Students who are late for a lesson?
- In fairness to all children, students who are late will receive an abbreviated lesson.
- It's a good idea to arrive 10 minutes early to allow your child to use the restroom and get ready for their lesson.
Eating policy before classes?
- Students in the Survival Program under age three must NOT eat two hours before their lesson.
- Four hours before their lesson, avoid whole fruits (especially with skin), meats, dairy products, and anything difficult to digest.
- Students may have rice cereal, applesauce, bananas, toast, breast milk, and nut protein four hours before their lesson.
- Students under age under 3 (even if they are potty trained) or until they've been trained for at least 1 year if over 3 must wear two swim non disposal diapers at every lesson.
- If a fecal incident occurs in the pool, the entire pool must be closed and all lessons canceled.
- A fee will applied if a fecal contamination incident is caused by your child when you were not following the double diaper policy.